Need a brand new drain installation or replacement? Let the experts at our plumbing company help! We are a team of licensed plumbers who have been helping customers since we first opened our doors in 1973.
- 100% customer satisfaction guarantee
- 24/7 emergency plumbing repair services
- Serving both residential and commercial customers
- Same-day drain installation services
- Hiring only fully licensed employees and NOT sub-contracting our work out
To get started, please call us now at (920) 788-5369.
Appleton & Fox Valley Drain Installations
We pride ourselves on offering top-tier drain installation services for projects of any size:
Drain Installations for Brand New & Replacement Drains
Our services range from comprehensive home remodeling projects to minor enhancements.
Recognizing the importance of a well-functioning drainage system for your home’s overall performance, we emphasize the need to engage a plumber who fully understands your water usage patterns, abides by local regulations, and can recommend the most suitable drains for your home.
Shower Drain Installations
Need a professional to install a shower drain? At Valentine, we don’t just install a drain; we find the perfect match for your shower’s design and also for your unique needs/preferences. We also make sure your drain and plumbing system are connected tight and right, and that the seal is leak-proof. More information here about fixing plumbing leaks.
Our expert shower drain installation team brings all the tools and know-how to ensure a top-notch installation that’ll boost your shower’s performance and keep it going strong for years. Choosing Valentine means that you can say goodbye to common issues like slow drainage, water backups, or reoccurring clogs.
No matter if you’re installing a new shower or replacing an old drain, we’ve got you covered! More information here on installing a shower drain.
Dishwasher Drain Installations
When you turn to us for your dishwasher drain installation, our team will evaluate your specific needs and will help you find the perfect fit for your kitchen and dishwasher model. When it comes to the actual installation process, we ensure your drain and plumbing are hooked up tight and secure, and that there’s no chance of leaks.
And the level of detail doesn’t stop there. We’re also mindful of the placement and height of the drain, ensuring it’s just right for optimal water flow. With the right tools and years of experience, Valentine guarantees a quality installation.
When Is It Time to Replace My Drain?
While our approach is to repair drains and sewer lines where feasible, there are times when a drain must be completely replaced. This could be due to natural wear and tear that renders a drain too deteriorated to be salvageable.
Or, it could be due to environmental factors unique to your property, such as intrusive tree roots.
Signs You Need a New Drain Installation Service
Here are some tell-tale signs that your home or business needs a brand new drain installation/replacement:
- Old Home: If your house is half a century old or more (or if you’re unsure of when the drains were last upgraded)
- Persistent Drain Issues: If you’ve been dealing with the same drain issues continuously for several months (or even years)
- Backing Up Water: If your water appliances are showing signs of water backing up from another fixture on the same level
- Blockages Despite Appropriate Disposals: If you’re experiencing blockages even though you’re not disposing of any inappropriate materials down the drain
- Large Tree: If your property is in proximity to a large tree (which would necessitate an inspection)
If your drain is slow or is continually getting clogged, you may need snake drain cleaning service instead. More information on the cost to snake a drain here.
Drain Installation FAQs
Here are some common questions we get about drain installations:
The overall cost to install a drain can vary based on several factors. This includes the complexity of your drain installation, and the type of drain you need installed. On average, you could be looking at anywhere from $200 to $500 for a basic drain installation. However, for more complex jobs, such as replacing a main sewer line or installing a more advanced drainage system, you should expect costs to be much higher. It’s always best to get a quote from your local plumbing company to get an accurate estimate based on your specific needs.
The depth of a drain depends on its purpose and the local building codes. For example, a simple surface drain for rainwater runoff might only need to be a few inches deep. However, a sewer pipe needs to be deeper, typically at least 12 to 30″ below the ground’s surface. It’s also important to consider factors like the pipe’s slope and the potential for freezing when deciding on the depth. Consult your local professional plumber to ensure your drain is installed at the correct depth.
Drain lines typically need to be buried deep enough to prevent damage and freezing. This is especially true for sewer or septic systems. The depth can vary based on local building codes and the climate in your area. Generally, you should aim to bury your drain line between 12 to 30″ underground. However, in colder climates, the lines might need to be buried deeper to prevent freezing. Always check with your local building department or a professional plumber to determine the correct depth for your drain line.
Why Choose Valentine Plumbing for Drain Installation Services?
- Efficient & Dependable Service: Our plumbing services include identifying and resolving your drain installation issues, performing new constructions, repairing, or replacing plumbing in your home or business. We help to eliminate the need for makeshift DIY solutions, unnecessary cost, or the risk of aggravating the problem. With Valentine, our plumbers ensure your drains are fixed correctly the first time!
- Expert Equipment & Knowledge: Our plumbers have an array of specialized tools and devices from reliable plumbing products from major brands that enhance the speed of the repair process. Additionally, being licensed professionals, we know exactly what to look out for. Here are some links and tips to help inform you of your plumbing.
- Affordable Solutions: When you choose Valentine Plumbing, we’ll provide a clear outline of the expected costs, enabling you to save time and money in the long run.
Our Areas of Service
Our drain installation plumbers serve customers in Appleton, Menasha, Neenah, Oshkosh, Green Bay, and the greater Fox Valley community. Need immediate assistance? Contact our team today at (920) 788-5369 or reach out to us online!