Are you noticing your sump pump making unusual noises, failing to run or drain properly, or running when dry? At Valentine Plumbing & Heating, our sump pump repair experts can help! We have proudly served customers in the Fox Valley area and beyond since 1973.
If you reside in Appleton, Oshkosh, Green Bay, or the Fox Cities, please contact our team at (920) 788-5369 and we can schedule an appointment to take a look at your sump pump. Take a look at our other plumbing services here.
Trusted Sump Pump Repair Services
Valentine’s sump pump plumbers are fully licensed and insured experts. Our team is always punctual to your appointment, and we perform your sump pump repairs to ensure that everything operates smoothly. We use high quality plumbing products by major brands.
Finally, our plumbers focus on treating our customers with a high level of respect.
Emergency Sump Pump Repair Services
Does your sump pump require immediate attention? Fortunately, our team is available nights, weekends, and holidays to assist whenever you have a sump pump emergency.
Our emergency services are available to you 24/7, so contact us at (920) 788-5369 and we will be there as soon as possible.
Sump Pump FAQs
What is a sump pump?
- A sump pump is a submersible device that detects rising water levels from heavy rain and storms. To prevent groundwater from rising to the level of your basement’s floor, a sump pump will remove water, and thereby protect your basement from flooding. Other reasons to invest in a sump pump include protecting washers, dryers, and freezers from corrosion; preventing wall paint from peeling; stopping mold, mildew, and fungus from growing; and improving indoor air quality.
What is the most common reason for sump pump failure?
- Your sump pump may fail due to an electrical power outage, a lack of maintenance/cleanings, a stuck switch, or a frozen discharge pipe. The best way to prevent a sump pump failing from a blackout is to have a backup generator on hand. Additionally, if your pump randomly stops working, it likely needs a cleaning. You may want to schedule a maintenance service with a trusted plumber every now and then to prevent your sump pump from failing. A scheduled maintenance service helps to minimize the possibility of a stuck switch or frozen discharge pipes. It’s also good for detecting whether your sump pump is getting too old and needs a replacement.
How much does it cost to repair a sump pump?
- According to HomeAdvisor, the approximate cost to repair a sump pump averages between $308 and $746. Please note that the cost will vary depending on the type of fix required. For an exact price, please contact our sump pump repair experts at (920) 788-5369.
Why Choose Our Sump Pump Repair Services?
Our sump pump repair plumbers serve our valued customers throughout the Fox Cities, Appleton, Neenah, Menasha, Greenville, Kimberly, Kaukauna, Oshkosh, and Green Bay communities. Reasons customers choose us include:
- 24/7 emergency repair services
- Residential and commercial plumbing projects
- Same-day repair services
- Owning our own excavating equipment
- Fully licensed employees
- NOT sub-contracting our work out to others
- Working with several certified soil testers and septic tank pumpers
- Providing new construction services
- Kitchen and bathroom installations and repairs, water heaters, drain cleaning, garbage disposal services, etc.!
The sump pump repair professionals at Valentine Plumbing & Heating want to create lasting relationships with our customers.
Please read our reviews to see what others have to say!
“Excellent service, polite staff, wouldn’t go with anyone else!”
-Maggie Tischauser, Google Review
“Worked very efficiently and proficiently! Before leaving they made sure everything was working properly. I would highly recommend this company to anyone.”
–Jamie Pennington, Google Review