Since 1973, Valentine Plumbing & Heating has been trusted by the Fox Valley, Green Bay, and Oshkosh communities for exceptional water heater services. Our plumbing and heating experts are polite and willing to answer any questions you may have about a water heater installation, replacement, or repair service.
To get started, contact our team at (920) 788-5369 and we can schedule an appointment to repair or replace your water heater.
When to Contact a Plumber for Water Heater Services
If you notice any of the following signs in your home, it may be time to call a plumber:
- You aren’t getting enough or any hot water at all
- The water heater is leaking
- You’re noticing low hot water pressure
- Unusual sounds are coming from your water heater
Trusted Water Heater Services
At Valentine Plumbing & Heating, our plumbers are fully licensed and insured. We are always punctual to your appointment and perform your water heater repair or replacement service with close attention to detail.
Prior to leaving, we ensure that we have answered all your questions and that your water heater is operating as smoothly as possible. Treating customers with a high level of respect is our #1 priority!
Emergency Water Heater Services
Ever experienced a sudden lack of hot water? We know how unpleasant that can be. If your water heater needs immediate attention, give our team a call right away at (920) 788-5369. We are available during nights, weekends, and holidays to provide emergency water heater services.
Water Heater FAQs
How long do water heaters last?
- On average, your water heater will last you between 8 and 12 years. If your water heater hasn’t been replaced and it’s between 8-12 years old or older, you’re more than likely already seeing signs of old age. Signs of an old water heater include rusting on the tank (or the water), unusual noises, leaking, or failure to heat your water.
How much is a water heater replacement?
- If your water heater is getting old, it may be time for a replacement instead of a repair. The national average ranges from $800-$1,600, depending on the type of water heater you choose. For an exact cost, please reach out to the plumbing and heating experts at Valentine. We will help you choose the right type of water heater for your home.
What is the most common issue with water heaters?
- Typically, the most common issue we see with water heaters is the pilot light. The pilot light sometimes won’t stay lit or the ignitor is experiencing issues which prevent it from lighting. If you’re water heater isn’t heating water properly, check that the pilot light is working. If not, contact a plumber for assistance at (920) 788-5369.
Why Choose Our Water Heater Services?
Our Google reviews attest to the quality of our water heater repair/replacements and other plumbing services! Here are just some of the reasons why you should choose our company:
- 24/7 emergency water heater services
- Residential, commercial, and new plumbing construction projects
- Owning our own excavating equipment
- Fully licensed employees
- NOT sub-contracting our work out to others
- Working with several certified soil testers and septic tank pumpers
- Installing plumbing products by major brands
Valentine Plumbing is made up of a team of responsive, polite, and friendly plumbing experts! We are happy to serve the Appleton, Neenah, Menasha, and Oshkosh communities in the Fox Valley! Besides water heater services, we can also provide installations, repairs, and replacements for kitchen sinks, showers, toilets, kitchen and bathroom remodels, garbage disposals, sump pumps, and more.
Have cloudy tap water? We can also take a look at that as well.
At Valentine Plumbing & Heating, we focus on establishing a lasting relationship with our customers. Read what others have to say!
“Worked very efficiently and proficiently! Before leaving they made sure everything was working properly. I would highly recommend this company to anyone.”
–Jamie Pennington, Google Review
“Excellent service, polite staff, wouldn’t go with anyone else!”
-Maggie Tischauser, Google Review
Read here for helpful plumbing links and tips!
Further Reading: Everything You Need to Know About Fixing Plumbing Leaks